Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yet Another Blog

This is my second blog site and I am not sure exactly what it wants to be yet. I may have gone about this backwards as my first blog is a stand-alone site with Blue Host using Wordpress. You can visit that blog here. I have been very happy with that format and been posting for a few months. I decided to start another blog just to spread myself out a bit and also to get a full time link back to my other blog. Maybe this will get me some exposure as I do not have much right now. I am not too worried about that, however, as my main goal right now is to just write and see what happens.

My other blog is all over the place . . . talking about making money online, architecture, genealogy, family life and other things. As it is new, it is in a constant state of change; really an experimentation at this point. I think it will settle down as some point and become more focused. My goal for this site is to be focused from the start so I am thinking about blogging about either Genealogy (my family research) or Architecture (my impoverished profession). Both of these topics have pages on my other blog and you can access them by clicking on the links in the previous sentence. In addition to the pages I also have a few posts on those topics and some links. I will continue to post there as well as here. I have more information about my families history and genealogy so I am leaning in that general direction . . . but I could change my mind, you never know.

If you look at both of my sites you will notice that I have chosen a very different look for this one. I really want them to contrast and have a completely different feel. Also, I do have ads on my other site and hope that someday that may generate a little income. This site will not have any of that which is another thing that will set them apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment